Click Here to Read FE 2016 Results
Click Here for Updated Post
FE, SE, TE, BE Online Exam Forms 2015
Pune University has released the online exam forms for First Year, Second Year, Third Year & Last Year Engineering Students recently. You can fill the forms online on the official site of unipune. University of Pune has given the 6 different links to fill the forms means there are many servers such that if one crashes then others are for help resulting in 24 x 7 access to online exam forms facility given by the university.
How to fill Pune University Online Examination Form for Engineering 2015
- First you’ve to SignUp for the new account on the Pune University site. Remember your old account won’t work. So, if you are trying from the old username & passwords, it won’t work. You have to create a new account on the site.
- Then you have to fill your info like Current Appearing Course, PRN, Name, etc.
- After filling all information, you’ve to re-login into the account with your new username & password.
- There you’ve to enter another info such as Eligibility No., Last Exam Seat No., etc.
- After clicking Submit, the PDF of exam form will be generated.
- Download that PDF, Print it & submit it in your respective college along with the exam fee, Marksheet Xerox (if required), College ID card (if required).
When the forms were released then there were lots of issues regarding the last date of the submitting form with late fee & without late fee. But now, after looking at the official site, last dates of filling the online exam forms for engineering are cleared.
Bug/ Problems in filling exam form & their solutions
Few students also experienced the bug in the unipune’s site regarding the exam form. They were not able to see the field of Eligibiligy No. Means the Eligibility number field was absent & they were getting their usename in the field of Eligibility Number in the generated exam form PDF. But don’t worry, you can submit the same in your college with Marksheet Xerox (if required), College ID card (if required). Because lots of candidates are facing the same problem. If your college is not accepting the exam form, you can directly contact university of Pune. Also, if your exam form is still showing late fee then try to reopen an account. Remember: You can signup & generate forms many times but the only form which you will submit into your college will be considered for the examination.
So, just go ahead & study hard & smart for Savitribai Phule Pune University Engineering Exam. Rock in University!!!
I am getting 0 rs fees in pdf of form
Try refilling the exam form by signing up again.
Kindly try filling the form again.
I am not able to Find the user’s Registration Form For the users who have the PRN number but not able to sign up…
The unipune Site user Manual states in Point No 5 that the user who have PRN no but are not able to Signup Should Use that Form But I cannot Find that Particular Form in whole site..
If anyone Knows the procedure For applying for class improvement scheme Please let me know………