Why not to help thousands of students just like you by simply writing your experience, study notes, tips for specific subject, how did you study, etc.?
Read this first…
1. Please write To The Point.
2. You can write about any topic. Try to Explain the topic in 300 to 400 words. E.g. if you are writing ‘How to Study Engineering Mathematics for Pune University Students’? You can start from basics needed to study, if they are not perfect then how to make them perfect? Your experience, When did you use to study? Etc. Don’t write just 2 – 3 sentences. They will not be accepted. Elaborate the topic. You can have a look at this article for of Exam Tips.
3. You will receive full credit of whatever content you will publish on ILoveStudies.com 🙂 Just write your Name, Email in the box near ‘Author Name’ and ‘Author Email’ and we will take care of everything else.
4. Write from the bottom of your heart for those thousands, lakhs of students who are about to give the University exam.
- Write to The Point.
- Try to explain the topic in 200 to 400 words.
- You will get 100% credit of your content.
I will help my friend by sharing this...